Dual cure composite with nano zirconium dioxide.
For core build-up and post cementation.
- One product for two indications, thanks to thixotropic flow properties
- High mechanical properties due to substantial amount of nano zirconium dioxide particles
- Optimal hardness: “Cuts like dentin“.
- Avoids grooves from the circular grinding
- Optimal transition to the tooth structure
- Very good radiopacity
- Fluoride release
- Easy to use
Properties and Advantages!
The latest generation of nano-technology (Nano-Zirconium Dioxide, Nano-Calcium Fluoride)
- High compressive strength, high flexural strength and long-term fluoride release
Automixing material in minimix syringe
Thixotropic flowable properties
- Adjusted for two indications: core build-up and post cementation
Optimal film thickness
Minimal polymerisation shrinkage
Short setting-time with low temperature increase
- Agreeable for patient and dentist
Optimal grinding properties
Can be finished like natural dentin
- Avoids grinding grooves during circular grinding
Optimal elasticity modulus (similar to dentin)
- Safe radiographic diagnosis