Transparent matrix and bite registration material abased on A-silicones.
Harvard TransMatrix allows a transparent reprint of the tooth surface and adjacent teeth. This reprint can be used as a customized transparent matrix for a subsequent restoration (e.g.Veneers) with light-curing composites.
- High final hardness and details reproduction leave the original tooth shape unchanged
- Dimensionally stable during storage and also after disinfection
- Perfect consistency and thixotropy
- Fast setting time (1:20 min. in the mouth)
- Pleasant for the patient with neutral smell and taste
- Time saving by direct application in the mouth
Additionally, Harvard TransMatrix can be used also as transparent bite registration material.