Super hydrophilic impression materials
- Super hydrophilic for perfect wetting and perfect accuracy in all clinical situations
- Long working time and short setting time
- Contrasting colors – for optimal readability
- Pleasant berry smell
- Automatic mixing also for putty
Because everything begins with a good impression!
Precise dental restorations begin with a good impression. Dental impression materials are the key for clinical success.
Harvard presents a new series of A-silicone (vinylpolysiloxane) impression materials: Harvard PremiumSil products.
The Harvard A-Silicones combine the best properties:
- excellent flow properties to minimize voids
- high hydrophilicity for excellent reproduction of details
- long working time and short setting time comfortable for dentist and patient
- very low shrinkage
- excellent tear strength and elasticity for distortion-free results
- optimal kneadable consistency for the putty products
- smart automatic mixing also for putty
- range of products for all clinical needs
- pleasant smell